The Mustard Seed Landscaping & Garden Center is growing and we want your help! We have an excellent opportunity for you to join a professional landscaping and garden center team that is "Rooted in integrity, founded on faith in Christ."
Landscape Crew Member:
General Responsibilities: This individual is responsible for assisting the landscape manager, foremen, designer, or garden center manager as needed. The position requires an excellent work ethic and a willingness to work outdoors in all types of weather. You will also need a valid Minnesota Drivers license and a Minnesota D.O.T. health card. The following is a partial list of abilities and responsibilities required:
- Greet all customers at all times. Make them feel important!
- Able to work with a team.
- Willing and able to follow directions from a variety of supervisors.
- Willing to ask questions when needed.
- Able to use a variety of hand tools including shovels, rakes, wheelbarrows, picks, etc…
- Able to operate power equipment including sod-cutter, trencher, tamper, Roto-tiller, weed whip, gator etc…
- Responsible for cleaning, fueling, and checking fluid levels on trucks and equipment.
- Responsible for loading, unloading, and occasionally driving vehicles and equipment.
- Responsible for all assigned tasks on job sites or at garden center.
- Required to carry a pocketknife and hand pruner at all times.
click here for application