Plant & Grow Workshops
Saturday, March 03
Spring is coming!
Come create your own planter to celebrate & feel the joy!
Come join us in our warm greenhouse and design a beautiful planter! We’ll provide everything you need, just come with your creative mind and ready hands.
2 Workshop day options:
Saturday, March 3rd - 11:00 AM or 2:00 PM
Saturday, March 10th - 11:00 AM or 2:00 PM
2 Basket options:
- 12" green plastic hanging basket (hang or drop into your own planter) $45/ea.
- 16" decorative coco wire hanging basket $65/ea.
We will have staff on hand to help you with questions, selection & to help inspire an idea. Choose from several plants in a variety of colors to create that truly unique look! Then, leave the planter(s) here at The Mustard Seed and we’ll take care of it for you until Mother’s Day.
- Pick up your baskets on or before Mother's Day.
- NOTE: For sanitation, disease prevention and due to space constraints, please do not bring your own containers to the workshop.
- (fee includes the basket, soil, plants, and our TLC)
Register for the workshop below by adding the 16"/12" basket size/s you would like to plant to your cart. When you check out and your order is processed you will be emailed your order receipt and that will be your registration for the workshop. If you have questions or want to sign up over the phone, call us at 952-445-6555.
Select the Day/Time of the workshop you want to sign up for, add the Qty of the size baskets you want to plant to your cart. Then Check Out.
(Fee includes the basket, soil, plants, and our TLC. Pottery not Included.)
Your processed order will be your signup and your ticket to the workshop.
Space is limited so Sign Up Today!